Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcoming a new year ...

 
Posted by Picasa

Say it with flowers, they say ..I welcome you into the new year with these beautiful scented jasmines , freshly packed in Kumbakonam. There is so much to say when we think of a year gone by , but some of the best moments were in interacting and meeting a few bloggers in person - mainly Indrani, Priyank and Mridula and talking to Celine on the phone when she was in Mangalore recently. Of course, my day doesnt end if I didnt chat online with a few of them -mainly Vijay and Gopal .I get a feeling that 2009 will be a lot more sociable than 2008 and thats exactly what happenned on new year's eve - we visited lots of friends who invited us over ..As Sharath remarked, we havent met so many people in just one night.I guess, this is the real essence of blogging as well-not just to express oneself , but to connect with more people..so, here is to more such moments.I dont know what 2009 has in store for me , but I am sure it will be a wonderful journey..I always felt that travelling through life is more exciting than arriving at a destination...Happy New Year !

No comments:

Post a Comment