Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

300 and more - would like your feedback

In the last  couple of months, Ive been travelling rather extensively and some of these overseas trips have been rather unplanned. The Singapore trip was rather a surprise and then I decided to add Bali along with it at the last minute as Borneo and Cambodia, my initial choices did not quite work out. My trip to Hong Kong was a family trip - again, a last minute affair .All three islands have been very different from each other . The journeys have also been very different in nature. So, while I start  posting about these destinations here, I  wanted to know your thoughts on what you would like to read

- Would you prefer first hand experiences and narratives or articles that I write for other publications ?
- Would you prefer photo features ?
- May be you would like short snippets and insights into sights and sounds of a country ?
- Or just little things that interested me about a place ?
- Probably you would prefer a guide book style - what to do, where to go..
- Maybe you would like to hear more about people than places..

Its just that I realized that after  four years of backpacker  and  with more than 300 posts, blogging is more about being reader focussed than just personal trivia. This does not mean that I will stop posting the way I am doing currently, but some feedback from all of you would be deeply appreciated in the comments sections . Thanks for being around .

No comments:

Post a Comment