Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Madras bound

I am off on work to Madras aka Chennai , the place I call home, although I live in Bangalore...Just realized that its been four years since I actually moved bag and baggage to Bangalore and yet, Madras has always been home. I don't have a return ticket as yet, so I have no clue when I am back..The next few days are bound to be a bit hectic - work , parents, friends..November looks otherwise empty as far as my travel plans are concerned..not an issue though - Ive loads of posts and articles to write and photographs to download and share..so I guess that will keep me busy for a while..Just getting set to pack a bit..Catch you all from Madras then ..


The garuda in this picture was on the parapet walls of one of the old houses in a suburb called Teynampet in Madras

No comments:

Post a Comment