Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On the move !

Its been a rather long day yesterday and I was walking all the time - in the forests, tea plantations,up the view points and my energy  had almost drained by the time I got back to the hotel. I was amazed at my companion's energy - 75 year young Manickam who has probaby worked in every garden and park that I know of and can rattle the names of flowers like they are his kids.But ask him about birds and  everything is a chittu kuruvi for him.

Thankfully ,my other companion, the  E7�s battery was alive .I don�t even remember the number of times I must have used the phone to check scores or watch some clips and the experience has been worth while. Now,you know what I am talking about. So while you answer this clue about a feature that provides entertainment on the move, I am moving on another hill station You visit the page here to submit your response.


No comments:

Post a Comment