Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Skywatch Friday

A new journey, a new destination . I am off to Jordan today courtesy Visit Jordan, the Tourism Board and I cannot tell you how excited I am. On Thanksgiving day, I feel grateful that I get to see so many unexpected surprises on my lap.

While I explore new vistas, here is my contribution for Skywatch- a sun setting against the backdrop of the Chausath Yogini temple, one of the oldest of the shrines in Khajuraho, built around the 9th century.







I was fortunate enough to have Lalit group of hotels hosting me on recommendation from Small Luxury Hotels of the World and I had a great guide in Mamaji, a veteran tourist guide and scholar who took us to all these temples.

For great skies around the world , visit Skywatch.

If you like my posts and pictures and if you like to travel with me , join me on Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment